Are you trying to decide what material you should use for your driveway? Would you like something that is durable, beautiful, and adds lasting value to your property? If you answered yes to one of those questions then you need to look into Bluestones. These natural stones are very durable and will create a unique focal point to complement your existing landscaping.
When deciding your driveway material, one of the questions that comes to mind is why only natural bluestones; why not an equivalent concrete solution? Well, to understand that you need to know what sets bluestone driveways apart from their concrete counterparts. Below are some of the important differences between natural stones and concrete equivalents:
- Every piece of a natural blue stone consists of perfect color and tone that makes your driveways bespoke. In the case of concrete equivalents, you will find lots of dissimilarities, and also variation in the characteristics.
- In the case of concrete, the color would be from the pigment; whereas, in natural stones it is naturally occurring guaranteeing color quality throughout the stone.
- Natural stones retain their originality for the lifetime of the stone; whereas, the concrete blocks made of composite aggregate get exposed and lose their “natural” look.
- Bluestones are more durable than their concrete counterparts.
- Natural stones are thicker than competitive material. This will provide lasting value via replacement cost savings.
- Driveways made from natural stones have very minimal joints which make them less prone to seed germination in gaps.
- The natural blue stone is very easy to clean; you can use any of your normal methods to clean the driveways.
- When you use the natural stones for the driveways, you will see a steep increase in the value of your property.
- Compared to concrete and other man-made substitutes, natural stones are eco-friendly to produce and can be easily recycled.
- Last but not least, the blue stone price is cheaper than concrete alternatives.
To make your driveways safe and durable, it is recommended to go with an expert for installation. When it comes to supplying natural blue stone, REALGOODS Company has end to end solutions. Our experts have successfully supplied many driveways.
We have seen many people struggling to get the correct pattern, color, and quality stones for their homes. We pride ourselves on providing quality products to meet the needs of our customers. Apart from the bluestones, we also provide various stone products such as cobblestone, wall stone, barn stone, and millstone.
Call or e-mail REALGOODS Company today to set up a consultation about using natural blue stone for your driveway project. An expert will be waiting to help you add a unique and beautiful feature to your home.