Cobblestones are small blocks of paving material that is made using natural stone. True cobblestones are natural stones and are usually granite, but sometimes they can also be limestone, basalt, or any other stone.
The original cobblestone pavers occur in a naturally rounded stone that is accumulated from stream beds. Today, the term cobblestone implies any paver that is manufactured from natural stone. Such cobblestones are superior to rounded cobblestones due to their ease of installation. A cobblestone paver is mainly used in the construction of roadways, walkways, and driveways. Granite cobblestones come with several key benefits which set them apart from other natural stones. In this article, we will look at the advantages of cobblestones and discuss where to find them for purchase.
Advantages of Cobblestone Paver
• A granite cobblestone is a great alternative to a concrete or asphalt driveway or walkway due to its extremely high durability. No more checking for cracks when this thick stone is installed.
• If a stone would become damaged, it is easy to remove and replace an individual stone. This produces a significant time and cost savings over concrete or asphalt where you may need to remove a large section or the entire driveway or walkway to replace a small imperfection or damaged area.
• In terms of stability, a well-built driveway using cobblestone pavers can easily remain functional and last for generations when properly maintained.
• Driveways and walkways that are made with cobblestone pavers need very low maintenance. They need washing only once or two times a year. Pull out any weeds that may grow in between the joints and your driveway will look like it was freshly installed.
• Cobblestones are available in a wide range of colors. The most common granite cobblestones are white, gray, black, and pink.
• They offer an alluring “old-world” appearance. This unique and elegant charm gives a pleasant touch to your overall home.
• Since they have such a long lifespan, cobblestone pavers used for driveways or walkways will increase the overall value of your home.
REAL GOODS Company is a National and International Supplier of granite cobblestone, natural stones, and hardwood floors. Our company was founded in July of 2003 and since then we have been supplying excellent customer service and outstanding building materials to help our customers realize their visions. Our cobblestones are preferred by our clientele because they offer enduring beauty and outstanding value.
We are also proud to offer a variety of materials that includes natural stone tile, natural stone veneer, and both solid and engineered hardwood flooring.
Cobblestone paver is highly used and preferred in the construction of driveways and pathways. They are highly durable, elegant, and are a great focal point for a property. Give us a call today so we can turn your vision into reality!
No Comments Yet